Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Thursday, October 16, 2003

Potty Training!!

Yesterday Phil had Lexi in underwear all day. I came home & when she woke up from her nap (in her unders) she was dry. So we sat on the pot after she got up. She didn't have to go, but she did try.

Then we went to the park for awhile. Came back (about an hour later) & put her on the pot again & she had pee. Phil had told me that she hadn't pooped yet, so watch for that.

So then I was in the kitchen getting supper ready or whatever & I heard the laundry chute slam shut. I said "who was that" It was Lexi...and she came down the hall naked. She said she had peed.....so she threw her underwear down the chute & then wanted to put her jeans back on. Well, I said "no you can't put those back on, they are wet" So we threw them down the chute too.

So it was an hour or so later by the time I was able to get downstairs to throw a load of laundry in. I'm going through & pick her unders up to find a nice turd in them. GROSS. Usually she tells us when she poops....like IMMEDIATLEY afterwards! But this time, since she had underwear on, she knew they had to be washed & just tossed them down the chute!

I guess she's wearing underwear again today (napping now, so we'll see how she does this evening!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home