Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Thursday, October 09, 2003

Doctor appointment yesterday......

I'm 19 weeks today & I haven't felt the baby move yet. I have been worried (movement can be felt anywhere from 17-21 weeks) so I went in yesterday to make sure everything was alright. And it was. My next appointment is in 2 weeks. On Tuesday, we go in for an ultrasound.

I had a girl's name picked out that I liked......only to get it shot down by Phil. Back to the books I guess.

Just got the news that my cousin Tom & his wife had a baby boy today! A BIG baby boy that is! She was a week overdue & he was 9 lbs 12 oz. They started to induce her Wed at 3 pm & the baby FINALLY came on Thursday at 5 pm. That is OVER 24 hours......and for a first child too. Poor Dorothy!! Here is a picture of Jason Thomas!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home