Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Thursday, August 09, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY To ME!!

Today I turned 35 years old. Woke up to find a balloon tied to the mailbox. Figured it was my neighbor that did that & sure enough it was her ;-)

Lexi was the first one to wish me a Happy Birthday & then Zander & then Nick was a "oh yeah, Happy Birthday" Lexi made me a nice thing from a craft pack that she got for her birthday. She put a picture of her & I on it & turned out really nice.

We went out for supper at the new Pizza Ranch. Pizza/chicken/salad bar buffet. Pretty good food. Z & Z didn't eat much but Nick & Lexi did. Lexi ate 2 or 3 pieces of pizza, a record for her! Nick...his first plate was FULL of salad. I was surprised by that. He LOVED the western dressing & cucumbers....I looked & didn't see any cucumbers & he pointed at them & I said "oh you mean CROUTONS" Ya, whatever they are he said. Then he went & got more food. A SECOND plate full of salad. What's up with him & salad?!?! Maybe I should be buying some lettuce for him I guess.

After that we headed to the Brown County Fair. Z & Z loved all the farm animals. We walked around a bit & then headed to play BINGO. Nick won the first game & the pot of $4.00. He was happy with that! Lexi & I were soooooo close....you know just ONE number away!!

Tomorrow is the kids pedal pull at the fair so we'll be doing that. I've got pictures to upload from tonight as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home