Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Busy!

So it's been a week since I've updated! Wow, time flies when you're having fun I guess!

Busy busy busy! Been busy shopping for deals & selling my stuff & having fun! If I can keep this up I won't have to go back to selling on Ebay for extra money!!

Had a great time w/ my girlfriends at the lake. Next year we are gonna make it longer than the short 24 hours we did this time! We will start Friday night & go home on Sunday.

Lexi had her last night of T-ball last night. I was able to watch her play, then there was a break but Z & Z were not behavin' so Phil sent me home with them. So he got to watch Lexi in the final game. Now Nick's last games are this weekend. Tournament is Saturday & Sunday. He plays on Sat at 10, 2:30, & 5:30 so that will be one long day at the ball park!

This afternoon I'm taking Nick & Lexi over to Ashley's to go swimming. Suppose to hit 90 so that outta feel good!

Stay Cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home