Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Thursday, July 19, 2007

OUCH!

Nick had his last regular baseball game last night. He pitched in the last inning & ended up giving the kid a bloody nose! We hope that's all it was...and not a broken nose! He said it was his curve ball or something. And he said the kid never moved, just stood there.

Tournament is Saturday Aug 4th (I think, whatever that Sat is).

Lexi is down to two weeks of T-ball & then she is done. Gee, then it will almost be time to go back to school!! Already got most of their school supplies. Just need a few more things & I'm ready to send them off!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

No Lisa, I'm afraid in two more weeks, we'll just be starting August. You have a whole month with the little rascals left! I think that's just wishful thinking!

ok, enough with these people and the school supplies! Geez, I'm way behind, still trying to enjoy some weekends at the lake!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home