Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Friday, February 01, 2008

Note for myself....

I haven't been able to start my fitness blog yet, so I'll just have to make the note here so I remember!

I thought I broke a record today at the gym, but in looking over an old post I don't think I did. Well I sort of did I guess.

I ran for 35 or 36 mins today & I think it was 3.2 miles and then I walked & then ran again for another 1/2 mile for a total of 3.7 miles. I ended up walking/running a total of 5 miles at 60 minutes.

I think there is something to letting the body rest because I didn't go to the gym for 2 days & today I could run. The other day I wanted to do a distance run but couldn't & stopped at 20 mintues. Today I made it.

So I could be ready for the Fools Five, granted I can walk a mile or two of it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home