Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Feeling Good!

I had a nice morning today. I had an appointment for a FREE one hour total body MASSAGE! After that I went & got my hair cut.

I have another $50 to use & I'm thinking of getting a facial with that. I've never had one of those & think it's about time to try it!

I got $100 worth of free Spa Rewards through a special that Walgreen's/Wyeth was running back in November. It was one of those things that sounded too good to be true so I wasn't really counting on being able to use it but it all worked out today! Back in November, Wyeth (makers of Robitussen & other products) said if you bought XX number of items, they'd give you $50 in Spa Rewards. I ended up buying enough to get the $100 in rewards. I think after coupons & all, I spent like $5.00. So that was why I thought, ya, spend $5 (or even $20 if you didn't have coupons) and get $100 in rewards??? Ya right.

So I sent all my stuff in & got the rewards & then had to make the appointments. I had to wait awhile for all the paperwork etc...but it was worth it today as she was massaging my scalp, face, arms, hands, legs, feet, and then my back. That hour went way too fast though!!

Anyone ever have a facial?? How was it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home