Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Future Occupation??

I'm secretly hoping one of my boys will go into the plumbing business.

Wholly crap. We got the bill today from when he came out here a couple of weeks ago. I had to call & ask what their hourly rate was because the labor charges were $170. (total bill was over $200.) and he was here for an hour & 1/2!! They said that they charge $68/hour & we were billed for 2 1/2 hours. Ok, well he wasn't here 2 1/2 hours! Got here about 8:30 & Phil said left at 9:59. But I guess we have to pay for the drive out here (ok, that adds 20 mins, or 30 if you drive slow) and she said he had to clean a machine so it's ready for the next person. He had some sewer machine thing he used & so I guess that was 30 mins of cleaning?? Ya right.

And I heard the damn toilet running again today, not sure what the heck is going on but think we'll have to live with that as long as it's not leaking........

oh, speaking of leaks. The guy that fixed the sink at the lake cabin said that bill is $50 but guess what...it's STILL leaking!!! So not sure if I want to pay that yet. He was there twice already & still can't get it fixed!! He claims we need a new faucet, which is fine if that will stop the leaking!!

So I'm thinking my boy's would make a real nice living if they decided to go into the plumbing business. I might encourage that!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home