Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Walgreen's Trip!

I went to Mankato today. My main reason was to pick up coupons from my source. She had an appt downtown & was gonna leave them in her van. I get there & she left a note on the window for me.......sorry Lisa I was in a hurry when we left & forgot the coupons.

UGH UGH UGH. There were a bunch of coupons I wanted to use this week & I don't know if I'll get over there again to pick them up before Sat. So mad!

So anyhow, I went to see Ashley & took her to Walgreen's with me. I had some coupons to use & so got some stuff for her since my stockpile is full. We did 3 transactions because of the deal this week. If you buy 9 certain Proctor & Gamble items, you get $20 back. I had everything in order......so I thought. One transaction went wrong when I noticed one item was missing so Ashley had to quick go grab another eyeliner. Then in the last order, her shampoo was the wrong size so we had to cancel that order & start over. But in the end, we left the store with 33 items (hairspray, gel, moouse, razors, eye shadow, blush, eye liner, lipgloss, lightbulbs, maxi pads etc..) and I paid $7.60 for all of it & will get back $6.57 of that from the monthly rebate & oh yeah......I also have $50 in cash coupons to use on my next shopping trip there!! So basically I walked out with ALL that stuff AND a store credit of $48.97!!!!! That had to of been my BEST trip yet!!!

I think Ashley had fun seeing the COUPON QUEEN in action!! (that is what my new name here in the house is, Phil & Nick like to tease me about it all the time!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home