Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Thursday, May 03, 2007

EWWWW GROOOOSSSS YUCKKKKK

Phil, Z, Z, & I went over to the lake today to do a little spring cleaning. I had talked to the guy on Monday & he said he'd have the leak fixed by Friday, so I thought well it's Thursday, hopefully it's fixed.

So we head over & it didn't look like anyone was in there but then from the outside it looked like he opened up one area to take a peek. So we try it out & the faucet is leaking right away. So no cleaning of the kitchen won't be happening today! I called again when we got home but the mailbox is FULL. Great.

So we vacuumed & cleaned what we could. Last week I had saw evidence of mice remind you. But I never smelt anything & according to Phil, I have *THE* best nose, I smell any & EVERYTHING! Today we get there & I immediately said it stunk in the kitchen. Phil said it was just the musty smell & we started opening up to air it out.

So I'm busy cleaning in the porch & go to the garbage & look in & see some fuzzy's...like lint from the dryer. Pretty big for that. I was about to suck it up w/ the vaccum & then noticed.........EWWWWWWWWWWWWW DEAD Frickin' MICE!!! I start freaking out of course. Phil was right there, looked in & then chucked the garbage out into the road! Oh great, now dead mice in the ROAD! There were FOUR little buggers. They were small too & I commented on that & Phil said well ya, they've been there for awhile!! EWWW EWWW EWWWWW I can NOT STAND MICE! AND, this is even worse, I was there last weekend, sitting in the chair right across from the garbage & NEVER even noticed. Thank god or I REALLY would of freaked by myself!! Phil said they've been there awhile that they don't even smell anymore! LOL So I was scared to even go into the kitchen to clean but he said that smell is just musty & I think he's right cause we had that last year too. Wierd how I didn't smell it last weekend.

So Phil thinks one mouse fell/jumped into the garbage & got stuck in there & cried for his friends to come help. They joined his death bed as they couldn't get back out of the garbage! What a way to die, huh?!?! Phil said that was ideal, he didn't even have to pick them up, just threw out the garbage. And yes, we threw away the garbage can as well!!! There must of been something sweet in there (gee, think the kids left a candy wrapper or something in there?) from last year that lured them in!!

Wonder if I'll be able to sleep tonight.........gotta get that fuzz ball image out of my head!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home