Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Friday, May 11, 2007

Fishing Opener!

We are heading to the lake tonight & hopefully will catch some fish on this fishing opener weekend!!

Phil is working until 7 tonight so it will be later by the time we get over there.

Our leak is fixed, so the plumber says. $50 later, we will see. He also suggested we get a new faucet. (sink at the lake). We'll see if we can find a cheap one but that's part of the leaking problem too I guess.

Zachary had his 18 mo check up this morning. 75% for weight & 90th or 95% for height. He is 28.5 pounds & 35 inches tall.

Hit Walgreen's again this morning. My 7th visit this week! It's one hot deal this week!

Nick had his spring show at school last night. He DID sing. Lexi watched it earlier in the week at school & reported to me that Nick didn't sing. I think she was talking about the song where it was just the girls singing & the boys didn't do much that song. But it was nice to hear her report on her older brother! LOL

So I may be checking in over the weekend or I might not. Depends if I can get a connection or not. Last weekend when we were there it said connected but it didn't connect to the internet. Wierd. So hopefully who ever was there the weekend I did get a signal will be there again this weekend cause we know Phil & Nick have to check on their fantasy baseball teams!! That's the first thing Nick does in the morning & when he gets home from school. YahooSports.Com What did Phil DO to that kid??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home