Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Grocery Deals at Hy-Vee Today!

I stopped at Hy-Vee today & my savings was about 50%. Not my best but I walked out with a lot of stuff for $28.00!

Here are the highlights:

~Banquet Dinner 1.79/ FREE after coupon
~Calzone Hot Pocket $2.00 / FREE after coupon
~Campbell's Tomato & Chicken Noodle Soup .58/can / .48/can After coupon (I bought this cause I also had a coupon for FREE Pepperidge Bread but guess what? Hy-Vee doesn't carry Pepperidge Farms bread! I didn't feel like putting the soup away so I still bought it.
~Jell-O 3 packages 3/$1.00 less $1.00 coupon = FREE
~Orville Redenbacher Popcorn 2/$5 less $1 coupon = $4.
~Sprite 2 liter $1.25 = FREE after purchase of 2 Orville R popcorn
~Ritz Bits P Butter Crackers 3.49 x 2 = 6.98 less 3.10 Cub Foods coupon = 3.88/2
Spaghettios 5/3.00 less .40/2. Bought 14, used 7 coupons = .40/can
~Lil Sizzlers .99/each, bought 10, only thing I didn't have a coupon for but great price!!
~Individual string cheese used Cub coupon & saved .64

That's all folks ;-)

Oh wait, I did a separate transaction for cheese. Kraft cheese on sale for 1.89 x 2 & 1.77 for some chunk cheese. Also had $1/3. I did this because if you buy 2 packs of the Kraft singles, you can mail away for a Free Spiderman towel, just pay 1.99 s/h. Well, guess what, I bought the wrong flippin' size of cheese! Augh. Will have to try again after we eat all THIS cheese up!! And I thought I was organized. Ya right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home