Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Dove Pro Age Deals

Target has a special running for a few more weeks. You buy 2 of their Pro Age items & you get a $5 gift card. Well I've been busy making coupon trades & got a bunch of good stuff in the mail today! To see the coupons that other areas of the country get....man we get ripped around here!!! Anyhow, someone said they had the DOVE coupons to trade for something that I had. So I got them today & headed to Target.

I got the following:

(1) Dove 4 bar soap 3.99
(3) Dove Body Wash 3.69 x 3 = 11.07
(4) Dove Deodorant 3.69 x 4 = 14.76

Total was 29.82. I used $1 coupons x 8, so down to 21.82 & got $20.00 in gift cards. So total for ALL of the above was 1.82 + tax. Except she charged me for 2 soaps and 2 body wash's so got charged an extra .30. I didn't realize until I got home. The cashier wasn't sure what she was doing as she had never done the gift card deal before. So I wasn't watching too closely as there was a manager helping her so I thought they were doing it right. Oh well, .30...I can live with that!!

I have 2 deodorant coupons & 2 soap/body wash coupons so will go back for 4 more.

Only question here, I **think** I'm too young for these products. You've seen the commercials, the Dove Pro Age is targeted for the more mature audience. Mother's Day Presents for my mom & mother-in-law maybe?!?! heheheheh Although at a 1.00/bar of soap, I'm tempted to try that myself & see what's so wonderful about it!!! (I ended up paying $.12/bar!!! Heck that is even cheaper than the Zest I just bought & thought I did good with that at .21/bar.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home