Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Sunday, February 25, 2007

What did you buy today?!?

Ok, I know some could care less, but others like to hear what I'm getting good deals on so they can cash in on them too!

Hit a bunch of stores today. Cashwise (just to check out their coupon bin!!), K-mart, Walgreens, & HyVee.

HyVee was first. Cashwise sends out coupons for weekly savings & Hy-Vee is awesome in that they will take Cashwise coupons. And just this week I learned (thanks to Tammi!) that HyVee will take the Cashwise coupons for the Cashwise products. Food Club or whatever. You just have to buy the HyVee brand. I never knew that so would just throw those away! Now I wonder if they will honor the free item that Cashwise does if you spend $25. I'll have to ask next time I'm there. So anyhow, today I picked up some sliced cheese & Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners. BC (Before Coupons) = 3.74. AC, 1.24 & I have a rebate for the liners, which I will get back 2.24. So I get cheese, liners, & a buck.

K-mart. They had pop on sale 4/$10. There is a MIR (mail in rebate) for $5.00 in coupons. You get two 2.50 coupons. So it's like 4 12 packs for 5.00 after rebate. Found some Malted Milk Balls on clearance for .19 each. Took all left, 4 of them. I LOVE Malted Milk Balls, but decided they will be for the kids for Easter. They are in Mickey Mouse boxes or something. Orbit gum on sale 3/$4 (3 packs). Had $1 coupons, so in the end I paid 1.98 for 18 packs of gum. Come home to Phil who says "I don't like Orbit" Ok, well then I guess they aren't for you! Nestle Treasure's candy bars on sale for 1.00, had mfg coupon for .75, so .25 each. Only had 2 coupons on me. (These are BIG candy bars) Have never had these before, so no idea if they are good or not.

Had to get a raincheck at K-mart for the Snyder's Pretzels. Phil loves these things & they are on sale this week for $2/bag. Have a .75 coupon to bring the price to 1.25. Had 10 coupons so got the raincheck for 10 bags. Bummer is the coupon expires on the 28th, so I hope they get them in this week. Wonder if they will take the expired coupon on something they didn't have in stock like they should?? After all it was the first day of the sale!
Walgreens. WOW. It's gonna be a great month I think!! My head is spinning with all the coupons, free after rebate items, etc...!!

More Easter Candy. M & M's on sale. 2/$4 after WAG coupon. Also had Mfg coupons of .75 each so 1.25/bag. Bought two, gave rest of my coupons to Tammi. (we are so overloaded in candy....and I wonder why I've put on 5 pounds!). Hershey's Sticks on sale 2/$3, had .75 mfg coupon, so .75/each. Have never had these before either. I opened the mint chocolate box tonight & had one (only 60 calories per stick, per the box! LOL) mmmmm very good! Phil opened something else, not sure what he had. Bought 4 of those.

Glade Candle on sale for $6, there is a $2 MIR this month & I had a $3 mfg coupon. So $1 for this.

Soft & Dry on sale for $1.00, mfg coupon of $1. FREE! I had 4 coupons with me. I know I have more so will go back this week & pick up the rest. (The things I will NEVER pay for again:
~~Deodarant
~~Shampoo
~~Toothpaste
~~Toothbrushes
~~Hair gel/moose/hairspray
~~Mouthwash
~~Dental Floss

And there are tons of things I won't buy unless it's VERY close to free, like toilet paper, kleenex, paper towels, candles, air fresheners and tons more stuff!

My stockpile is growing so I will never run out of these items & have to pay *regular* price for them, which is what you want to do when you are a couponer. LOL

BreathRX tongue cleaner thing is FAR this month, had $2 coupon so will make 2.20 profit on that.
Hair Color for Men on sale for $7, had $2 coupon, MIR for $8, so profit of $3 or $2 depending if they give me the 7 or 8.

BreathRx mints on sale for 14.99, coupon for $5 MIR for 19.99. Not sure how they'll do this one, but I'll either get 14.99 back or 19.99 so will make a profit of 5 or $10 and FREE MINTS! (Still have a bunch from last time!)

Garnier styling products is FAR this month, had $1. coupon so 1.10 profit on that.

NEstle Eggs on sale 4/$10, less 1 mfg coupon & there is a $5 MIR this month, so $4 for 4 bags of MORE EASTER CANDY!

Now to get all my rebates & stuff DONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home