Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ear Infection

To recap. Tuesday Nick's one ear hurt & he suffered through it all day at school. Wed he stayed home from school but by 10:00 I could tell he was better. So I took him to school & he was fine the rest of the day. Thursday (this morning) he went to school fine. But at about 12:30 I got a call from his teacher saying that he said his OTHER ear was hurting today. So I went & picked him up & then we had a doctor appointment set up for 4:00.

Ears were checked & they weren't really bad, but he did give us a prescription for Zithromax. He's got 4 days to recover now (no school Fri & Monday). Also I got a prescription for some nasal spray for him. He has some allergies & also has these coughing spells when he lays down. We got a real taste of it in Iowa. He coughed for an hour straight (until 1:00 am!). So we have this spray he is suppose to use 2x/day. Hopefully this helps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home