Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

MOTHER OF THE YEAR AWARD

goes to me today!!! Oh yes, I so deserve it.

I got a call today around 11 from Nick's teacher. She said that he was complaining of his ear hurting & so she wanted to see if their was any history in the family or if we maybe had drops or something & to be on the alert. Ok, I asked if she wanted me to come pick him up. She said no, not yet. He has his head down but we'll wait & see.

OK.

So shortly after that call, my mom called. Talked to her for awhile & then Zander got the other phone & was playing around with that as well.

So we get done & hang the phone up & go on with our day.

3:45 Nick & Lexi come home from school & as soon as Nick gets in the door, he falls to the floor & starts crying that his ear hurt. I said Nick, why didn't you call me then. He said, they tried, like 20 times but the phone was always busy! Oh great, so I go check the phone & sure enough no dial tone. So either it didn't get hung back up right or sometime during the day, one of the boys picked it up & did who knows what.

So then I asked him, well why didn't they try my cell phone. They did, five times he said. Huh? I never heard it, so I go to the counter to check & no cell phone. Look around & try to think where it could be. I found it. In the van where I last left it. There were 4 messages from his teacher asking for me to call back or to come get Nick. Poor thing. He was miserable all day in school & the teacher had tried calling me all day!! I feel horrible.

He took a nap after he got home from school & did manage to get up to eat some supper. He's been resting on the couch now so we'll see how he is in the morning. He says it still does hurt, so more than likely we'll have to go to the doctor tomorrow.

So, ya pass that MOTHER OF THE YEAR award right on over here. I sure deserve it, don't I?!?!?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

pretty soon he'll be as bad as Bodie, BOTH his ears are draining today!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home