Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Rough night.

About 10:30 last night, Nick was screaming. I go in there & he had gotten sick....ALL OVER. I of course yelled for Phil. I took Nick to the bathroom to clean him up, while Phil took on the bedroom. It was bad.

It's almost 2:00 the next day & I'm STILL doing clean up. What I want to know is why didn't anyone tell me NOT to put a pillow in the washing machine?!

So he's sick on the couch today. Zander still has the runny nose crap. And then at lunch he fell off his chair w/ his fork in his hand & busted his lip up.

Phil has a broken thumb & pink eye, but is able to work.

Lexi has a cough, but is dealing with it.

Me, I'm the nurse. And I don't like it. I've gagged a few times trying to get Nick's stuff cleaned up.

AND, it's a WOOT OFF today so I'm trying to stay near the computer which is hard! Where's my laptop!? Oh yeah, on order ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home