Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Pop Sale!

Now is the week to stock up on Pepsi Products from Target! They have it on sale for 4/$11 and then you get a $5 gift card. So that brings it down to $1.50/12 pack. Great price, right? Wrong! There is also a Target coupon for .50/off one 12 pack! So now it's $1.00/12 pack! I stopped today & picked some up, but that was before I got the .50 Target coupon. SO I'll be going back this week, probably a couple of times! If you want the link to the .50 coupon, email me. You can print as many as you want! I printed off 20 of them, so I WILL have to make a few trips there this week! We are stocking up for the summer at the lake!

Also, mac & cheese. On sale for .60, Target coupon for .50 brings it to .10/box. Except I took all they had on the shelf, only 4 boxes. But I'm hoping they replenish this week so I can get more. That's all my kids eat!! That & spaghettio's!

***Edited to add that I stopped today & the Spongebob Mac & Cheese is on sale too for .60/box & there is some left. I didn't have enough coupons with me so I could only get 6 of them! Run & get them! I know some guy that bought 200 boxes, $20 he spent & plans to donate to the food shelf!! Everyone loves mac & cheese!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u can email me the site

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home