Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Car Update.....

Well it's still in the shop & will hopefully be done tomorrow. It could have been VERY bad if Phil would have been driving down the highway....he said he probably would have been killed. The steering totally went out. The whole front suspension went out. A bolt rusted or something & the whole front end fell (at least that was what I got from the tow truck guy).

No idea if we should contact Buick on this or what. If it's some safety thing, other Buick owners should know about it and a recall should happen. Or if it's just something that happens, I'm not sure.

So we'll get the bill for the damages tomorrow, but a rough estimate was around $500...so not the worst but still sucks. Especially when we just decide to fill up our LP tank & do a summer buy on our gas to the tune of $500.! I guess I should get to work instead of updating here!! I've got a few things sitting here that are easy money makers but I just have such a hard time getting myself motivated to list!! SO much easier doing the shopping part than listing/picture taking!
Also got the news yesterday that Ebay is raising their fees on store features. I'm not sure what I'll do....have to take a hard look at things on that end I guess. I wish someone would come along & give Ebay a run for their money!

***They just called & said it was ready.....$577....and something happened that they broke the airbag. Sounds to me like it was their fault & they should fix that, right? They told Phil it was $360 to fix the airbag. Ummm, we can do without if that's the case!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home