Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sunday night update!

Let's see...I should be working but have to post to the old blog first! A few highlights from the weekend:

*Grandpa & Grandma came over to the lake with me & spent the night. I realized there is NO way I can stay over there by myself w/ the kids. NO WAY. Grandma was a big help with the kids as usual...thank you!! (I did manage to get the grill started & grill our supper though! Course today when I put the damn thing away the wheel feel off & I got my white shirt all full of grease. Augh.)

*Grandpa installed our new A/C unit in the living room!! Thanks Dad!! It felt so good to have the whole place cool....(we have one unit in the porch, but it didn't quite reach to the living room/kitchen area). Phil should thank you too....puting that thing in when it's suppose to hit triple digits...not the BEST time to do it! We got it installed, it works, however, we won't mention what happened when I was helping.

*Zander bumped his mouth/teeth on the couch and bled....

*Grandma left her coffee in a bad spot & Zachary spilt it on himself...a little & thankfully it wasn't HOT

*Nick caught a nice bass Sat night...about 9 pm....no one there to clean it for him....(Grandpa doesn't know how, I certainly don't!).....Uncle JP had just gone back to his house.......Nick cried...was proud of his fish & was NOT gonna throw it back......JP came over & ended up cleaning it for him. Thank you! At what age can he learn to clean fish!??!

*My new blender makes good margarita's..........

*Nick had a baseball game tonight but neither Phil nor I were there (Phil had to work & it was just too hot for me to sit out there w/ the other kids) & Nick hit a GRAND SLAM!!! He was so proud of himself!!

*Had an awesome night for Ebay auctions.....I've been slacking lately & finally last week was able to put some auctions up. The couple highlights... one was this FUGLY dress. My Ebay friends asked me why I would buy that...and the reason...the size & because it's so UGLY!! I've learned through the years that if it's UGLY, it usually sells!! And the other was these overalls. Also sold two pumps tonight...one for 90 & the other for $110. Still have FIVE of them sitting here! I wish I could find more time to work!! When I do, it does pay off! It's too bad the money isn't FUN money like it used to be for me....I enjoyed it more than. Now it's a job ;-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home