Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Friday, July 14, 2006

VBS...

Nick & Lexi went to VBS (Vacation Bible School for the Catholics out there!) this week. It was every day from 9-11:30. What a NICE break I had from those two! Gave me a little taste of what it will be like when school starts in 53 days....not like I'm counting or anything. That is only SEVEN and 1/2 weeks and the Freedom Bus will come at 7:00 AM every morning and won't return until 3:45 pm!!! WHOO HOO!!!

They really enjoyed VBS...even though Nick wouldn't totally admit it. He said he **sort of** had fun. It was at Immanuel Lutheran school...where Lexi went to preschool. It was from 9-11:30 every day this week. I said I was on the hunt for the next church that had it...and I drove by one today advertising for next week. I suppose it'll be too late to sign them up tomorrow huh!?!? I may just have to give them a call!

Heading to the lake tomorrow. Phil will have to stay behind because he has to work this weekend (I know you'll read this hon, so in case you get bored while we are gone, please fold up the 3 loads of laundry I left behind, last is in the dryer yet). I think Grandma/Grandpa may come over & stay the night. (Mom, I bought a new blender tonight (since you decided to KEEP the one you picked up for me...can you believe that?!? I've been on the hunt for a blender at garage sales & thrifts & have not had any luck...mom finds one while they are on vacation in Wisconson, CALLS me to see if I still needed one, I say yes, she comes home & says she decided to keep it for HERSELF. The nerve of that woman....) so I can mix up some margaritas for us. I'll make them nice & strong so they knock you out so you won't pass out from the heat tomorrow!! They are saying triple digits.......so plan on 90 for the lake! Always seems to be a little cooler there, but it will still be hot I'm sure. Will definately have to jump in the lake to cool off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home