Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Fire?!?!

I think I just avoided a house fire. Pretty scary. I was just about ready to head to bed & thought I would go upstairs quick to make sure the doors where locked & lights all off. I heard something as I'm going up the steps & then smell a burning smell.

Go into the kitchen to see the microwave is running & has 23 minutes to go! There is NOTHING in it. This is not the first time this thing had just started on its own. Remember Jennie, I emailed you one night when I heard it beep?? I had told her that I had thought maybe there was a timer on it & Zander was now pushing buttons on it & maybe he had set it for later that night. Not sure if that is possible or not to have a setting for HOURS later.

I just checked the manual and don't see anything like that so no idea what is going on here. This microwave isn't even all that old but we may have to replace it......or call GHOSTBUSTERS!!!

Has this ever happened to anyone? Your microwave just starts running all on its own?!?!

(I unplugged it for the night and will have to keep it that way until we can figure out what the heck to do!)

****I did some research. I was about to blame my 2 yr old for this, but read some of the comments on this site!! Unbelievable!!

At least my house is not haunted & the 2 yr old is clear of charges!! I will definately be calling Samsung tomorrow!

****WED morning....(thanks for the offer Ashley, we'll take it! LOL) I called Sumsung & if I cut the cord off the unit & send in the s/n sticker, they'll send me a check for $50.00. They also said not to use it anymore....you think?!?!?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lisa i dont need my microwave anymore since i am outta the dorms so you are welcome to have it!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nah, I still think it's possessed!

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home