Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Rough Night

It was bound to happen one of these times when Phil is on midnight shift! He had overtime as well so went in at 7pm until 7 this morning. I went to bed about 11 last night & Zach woke up just after midnight. I was so out of it for that feeding! Got back to bed by 12:30 & sometime after that Lexi came in my room. NEVER heard her at all! Zach woke up just after 4 so I went up & got him. Zander heard me & I heard him roll over. Brought Zach back to bed with me (& Lexi!) and then Zander started crying. I had to let him cry until Zach was done. Went back upstairs & Zander had stopped...so I thought well I don't want to put Zach in there now & have Zander wake up. SO I waited a minute & then Zander started in again. So I put Zach down & got Zander up. Thought maybe he had a bad diaper but instead he was just wet. And I thought LUVS weren't suppose to leak?!?!?

So I got him changed & took him into bed with me (& LEXI!). It was now 4:30 & by 5:00 he was still awake so I took him back to his bed. I went back to my bed (w/ Lexi snoring...) and then gotten woken up by Zach again around 6:15.

So I got my usual 4+ hours of sleep again. Mom & Dad get home on Friday (well late Thurs night) & Phil said "did you tell them we'll be waiting with the kids!?" I don't think it'd be too nice to dump all four of them on her right away!! Although Lexi is ready to stay for sure, she's been talking about it for awhile now! She really misses you mom!

On a good note, it's beautiful out already so I'm anxious to get outside walking again today. I hope I can get an hour to myself again. We got Nick's swimming lessons tonight. Test night! And then Friday night is his last one. Anxious to see if he passes Level 2!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home