Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Thursday, March 30, 2006

BACON

Learned something today. Well a couple of things. First, when you have bacon frying & you have to leave the kitchen, turn the stove OFF.

I was cooking our breakfast (yep, bacon and eggs this morning!) and Zachary started to fuss so I was moving him from his exersaucer to his jumper & noticed a bad smell. Ok, let's go change your poopy diaper quick while the bacon is frying.

Now had I KNOWN this was gonna be an up the back, down the leg all out BLOW OUT, I would have turned the stove off. Getting him all cleaned up & Lexi comes in & says "are you burning the bacon?" Um, possibly! So I head to the kitchen & it's smokin' pretty good! Sorry kids, no bacon with your eggs this morning!

Second thing I learned is that if you fry bacon long enough....it disappears!!! I have NO idea where it went but there was only ONE piece left in the frying pan!!

Now we get to enjoy a nice smokey living room & kitchen today!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

those cooking skills sound about as good as mine!

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love It...Seriously though where did the bacon go?

10:50 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I have NO idea where the bacon went.......shriveled up & disappeared!

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home