Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

More Chopping.....

While Lexi was at school this morning & Z2 was napping, Zander & I went out to chop some more of the mess in the driveway. Actually I worked on the sidewalk to the front door & the deck. What a mess!! My neighbor came over yesterday & I was so embarassed by it......you couldn't even see the sidewalk & Kirby has just been peeing on the snow right there where you walk!! I chopped for about a half hour & that was enough. Some of it was just too hard and wouldn't break up.

Then after school I went out again. I think it hit 40 today & the sun was out so it was much easier to work with than it was this morning. I managed to break off this HUGE piece. Boy was that sucker hard to lift!! The driveway & sidewalk are pretty much clear now. Looks so much better!!

Ah, the joys of owning a house.....one that includes a freaking long ass driveway too!!! And why is it a mess at the end of our driveway on the road & nothing at the neighbors?!?! Talking about home ownership....why is it that two of the biggest bills are in my mailbox on the SAME day!??! Property taxes & house insurance bills came today. Well our property taxes actually went down about 6 bucks. Whoo hoo!! That's 6 BK Rodeo Burgers!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home