Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

SHOCK!

I got a little shock today....Nicholas actually tried/ate the supper I made!! I made a chicken/rice/broccoli dish tonight. Knowing the kids wouldn't eat it, I fried up one chicken breast for them to share. They came in from playing outside & asked "what's for supper?" So I showed Nick the chicken...and he said or what else? I said it's in the oven & you probably won't like it so the chicken is what you get. He said well let me see....so I pulled it out & he said he wanted it! What the heck?!!? Who is this kid & who took my Nick?!? I gave him a small serving figuring he wouldn't like it but he surprised me and ate it ALL! I asked him if he wanted more & he said no, that filled up his tummy ! LOL

Lexi came in and is losing her voice & has the croupy cough. Hoping she wakes up alright. She already missed school on Monday, would hate for her to miss another day!

Zander has had the diarrhea pretty bad today. I don't even know HOW many diapers I changed. His bottom is so sore. The poor guy. Hoping he wakes up better too.

It was so nice here today. I was able to get out and walk. I did the hill by our house. Didn't quite hit it like last year, not in shape for that yet! As I was walking up the hill another lady was going down. We said Hi & I'm guessing she's new to the neighborhood. I was thinking maybe I found another walking partner. Well then on my way down, she was coming up & says to me "AGAIN?" I said yep, I usually do it 6 times. She says oh my, I give you credit. ONCE is enough for me...and she's panting on her way up! I guess she won't be my walking partner after all! I was able to do the hill 4 times today. Felt so good to get out walking again. And I managed to pass off the ice cream craving I had while sitting here!!

I was able to rock my boys tonight for awhile. Shocked that Z2 sat so nice & Z1 wasn't totally attacking him like he usually does!

This shows what I really look like most days....bad hair, no make-up, & very TIRED looking!! It looks like I haven't slept in oh...let's say almost FIVE months now!!

My two thumb/hand suckers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home