Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Two years ago today..........





our little ZAN MAN came into the world!! I was of course overdue & scheduled to be induced. Was at the hospital at 7 am, pitocin started at 9 am, and out he came just before 2 pm! Wasn't too bad of a delivery. At that point, he was the fastest one! I was surprised we had a boy...I was really expecting it to be a girl.

Zander has filled us with his beautiful smile (and of course devilish grin!) for the last two years & I can't imagine what it would be like without seeing that everyday!

Happy 2nd Birthday Zander Michael!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Zander!!

From The Patterson Family

2:32 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

I remember getting this phone call like it was yesterday! Happy B-day, Z-Man!!!!

I cannot believe what a little peanut he was!!

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home