Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Sunday, March 05, 2006

My almost 2 year old.....

Has been getting into things the last couple of days. Let's see, yesterday Lexi & I did some shopping & picked up some birthday presents for him. We got home & quickly wrapped them in her room & hid them in her closet.

I left my tote out that has my tape/scissors/wrapping paper etc... on her floor. Last night I took Lexi & Nick & went to the grocery store. Daddy was in charge of the almost 2 yr old & Zachary.

We came home & the whole tote was dumped out in her room. I noticed Zander had some hair that was shorter than the rest. Hmmmmm.......

Today, I was downstairs with Nick & Lexi & Phil & Zander were upstairs. Lexi went up & comes yelling to me. MOM, Zander opened his presents up. Three of the four were unwrapped. Daddy was watching Golf on TV.

I'm telling you, this almost 2 yr old has to be WATCHED like a hawk. I Know that, but daddy hasn't figured that out yet!!!

Terrible Two's we are THERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home