Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Ice Show!

Lexi & I went to the Ice Show today. The club has been putting on these shows for YEARS & this is the first time I have actually went to it! It was pretty good. Of course it was cold in there & since we've never gone, we didn't KNOW to bring blankets!! BRRRR Poor Lexi forgot her mittens too! Oh well, all the stuff from the concession stand kept her mind off her cold hands! I did take some pictures but we were too far away for any of them to turn out decent enough to post.

I asked Lexi if she wanted to learn how to ice skate...she said "No way, it's too icy" Then later on when the little girls were skating, I said "doesn't that look like fun?" She says "no" What a nut!

Kids wanted to rent a movie for tonight & of course it had to be Scooby Doo! Guess she didn't get enough of it at the show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home