Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Friday, March 10, 2006

I DID IT!!!

I took the kids out to lunch today....all FOUR of them....by MYSELF!! You can call me crazy I suppose! We did go to Happy Joe's where they can run around in the game room so that helped!!

Nick had off school today & so after we picked Lexi up from school we headed to town. Cashed Phil's paycheck & off we went!! HEHEHEHEH He doesn't need any spending money this week does he?!?!

The kids did really well & I even got to eat too! A lady walked by & says "you have a very content baby" I told her that was because we were out in public, at home it's a different story!!

Came home & took a walk outside.....just beautiful today!! One bank said 50 & the other said 57! LOVE IT!! I sure hope it stays like this!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

You are so brave! Had to do it sometime, though, right?!?! Good work!!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home