Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hotties?!!?

Well I guess since Shannon said we were...I guess I'll say it too! LOL A pair of hotties, ready to hit the night!

I was struggling for awhile now trying to find a dress for the wedding. I had ordered one online and got it (simple black dress) and thought it would be ok but I wanted to see if I could find something else. So last Monday when I was at the Mall of America shopping with Heidi, she helped me & I did find another black dress. Well again, it was ok but I wasn't really comfortable in it. So........Shannon & I went shopping on Saturday, day of the wedding. Nothing like waiting until the last minute, huh!? We ended up at Kohl's & the Boston Store. You can see what I ended up with, pants! I just felt more comfortable in it. So while we were shopping, they had some people doing UPDO'S for prom. So I asked if they'd do my hair. And they did.....while I really didn't like how it turned out, it was FREE so I learned to like it. LOL While I was doing that, they were also doing make-up & Shannon got hers done!! What a fun afternoon to start off the fun night we had together!

 
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home