Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Cousins!

This was a fun picture we did over Thanksgiving. We got 7 of the 10 grandkids together! I just stole this picture from Shannon since I haven't even uploaded my pics yet to see what I got!

We got home Sat afternoon & Phil & the kids put the tree & some decorations up. Lexi was disappointed this morning, Santa didn't come last night. I guess she thought after we had the tree up & ready that that meant Santa was coming THAT night!! So now she only asked 20 times today...."how many more days until Christmas?"

Back to school tomorrow....YEAH!! That was a long enough vacation for me with the kids home!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

M2 has the same brown Gymboree shirt. :) Isn't it cute!?

That is a fun pic!

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home