Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Friday, April 27, 2007

Coupon Fraud!??!

I figure I'm so good at writing emails I may as well do it again!!

I just emailed Hy-Vee corporate office. I did a few weeks ago because I was told that I could only use one *FREE* coupon per purchase. I knew that was wrong so emailed corp & the local HyVee manager called me & said to bring them all in at once & they'd take care of me. And they did.

Now today something else happened. I was planning on buying cereal. I had printed some coupons off the internet to use. The cashier looked them over & then asked a an asst manager & then called the manager. I was told that Hy-Vee no longer takes Internet printed coupons because of fraud reasons & because they were no longer getting reimbursed by the mfg for them.

I understood & had heard that before from other people that there store (not necessary Hy-Vee) didn't take printables anymore either). I was fine with it & was ready to move on.

HOWEVER......I mentioned this on the coupon site I frequent & one Hy-Vee shopper thought it was strange....because why then would Hy-Vee have a link to Smartsource (where you print coupons from) on their webpage if they didn't want you to print them & use them?!?! Strange indeed, huh?!?!

So I just shot an email off to Hy-Vee & asked. Explained that either they need to take that link off their webpage.....OR inform the stores that they CAN accept them!!

SO I'm sure the manager will be contacting me again. I was mainly mad because of the deal I was trying to do. This week if you bought 10 certain items, you'd get 2 Free movie tickets. I've also got some concession cash coming from another deal I did so thought the free movie tickets would go well with that!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home