Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Friday, April 27, 2007

Those Crazy Bunnies!!

Ok so Tuesday is when Phil caught the bunnies. We were hoping Nick could take them to show & tell today (Friday). Nick actually wanted me to call his teacher & see if he could bring them on Wednesday. I didn't want to do that. Well Wed morning I took the garbage out & the three bunnies had hopped out of the box.....or I thought maybe Phil let them go before he went to work the night before. He came home & said they were already out Tuesday night.

So that didn't last long..........well until this morning. As Zander, Zach, & I were heading out to the van, I saw TWO of the bunnies! One quickly hopped under the van, the other under a chair. Oh no, now what!!?! I thought...well if I could catch them, we could take them to school later for Nick's show & tell. We were on our way out so I said let's quick get the van out of the garage & we'll try to catch them when we get home.

So we got home & I opened the garage door & one bunny was right in the middle of the floor. I left the van out, & quietly tried to sneek up on him. I found a net & caught him with that!!

I then saw the other bunny.....he was too fast & hopped all around the garage. So Eddie was outside in his garden & I said "eddie...guess what I got in my garage now?!" He said "another snake?!" Nope....a Skunk? Thank god, NO! I said BUNNIES! I told him I caught one but couldn't get the other & so he came & helped & we blocked him in a corner & got him in the box then. I told him there were three the other day but one must of hopped out of the garage this week. The door had been opened all week so we assumed that all three hopped out sometime on Wednesday....but nope! So I brought in the rest of my bags & all of a sudden the THIRD bunny hopped in sight!! I somehow ended up catching him myself & now they are all in the box!

I called Nick's teacher to see if it was ok if we brought them in later today. She said that was fine. So I HOPE I can keep them for a few hours yet! I taped the box up but you never know!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home