Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Hmmmm, wierd phone call....

I do my normal grocery shopping at HyVee, mainly because it's closer to me & smaller store & I know where everything is. Well since I've been couponing & reading ads more, I saw some good deals at Cashwise this week.

So I headed out there & was going to do their chicken deal. Buy $25 worth of Gold N Plump & get $10 off your order. I also had some coupons for a certain kind. I was looking all over & finally asked the meat guy where I could find the ones that matched my coupon. He said they didn't carry it cause they had low sales on it. He did say that they would be getting that kind in on Friday. Ok, so I had some other coupons to use & did get $25 worth of chicken.

I just got a phone call from the meat guy at Cashwise. He told me the chicken would be in on Friday. HUH? How the heck did he even KNOW who I was & get my phone number?? I was thinking maybe my Uncle Al saw me or something since he works there, but I didn't see him at all that day. Hmmmmm Linda?? Do you know?? It was so wierd!

Anyhow, I'm planning on going back because of some super awesome deals that I'm gonna get. So I may as well stock up on the chicken. I'll end up with $25 worth for about $10 after coupons. Right now I've got a chicken in the oven for lunch ;-)

I'll post my deals later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home