Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Monday, February 05, 2007

Too Much Money?!?!?

Here's a little background for some of my readers. My mom & dad winter in AZ, we live in MN. Dad called yesterday & asked if I could stop at their house & look for an insurance card. He had no idea where it was, but gave me a couple of places to look. I said I would try. I HATE digging around in their stuff. And now after what I found today....I don't want to look again, who knows what ELSE I may find!!

I got to this one drawer & guess what I found.

A REBATE check. It was from Menard's. It was for $6.00. And then I look at it some more.........it is DATED 1999!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? I called them & gave them a hard time about it & then mom says "oh, that must be dad's" I said, whatever, I think it means you guys have too much money that you don't need to cash this check! And who cares if it's dads?? All those checks made out to Phil Fischer...you can bet they get cashed by me!!! heheheh

The kicker was......there was really no other papers in that drawer. It wasn't buried, it was just sitting right there!!

Why oh why would you keep a check in your drawer for 8 years?!?!? I guess maybe if you have too much money then I could see it happening!!

(you KNEW I'd blog about this one, didn't you mom?!?!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home