Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Coupon Alert/Baby one

Something I just found out that I wish I would have known, oh say 8 years ago!

Huggies puts out coupons for their products right? Well I don't usually buy Huggies diapers, but do buy their wipes. I am on their mailing list so get coupons in the mail (if you aren't on their list, go to their website & sign up...JEAN! LOL).

Anyhow, so Huggies puts out different coupons, some for diapers, some for wipes, some for bath & body products. Well usually the good ones are the bath & body product ones but how much lotion can one use?!? So today I just find out that WIPES are considered a bath & body product! So I had a coupon that said Buy 2 Huggies Bath & Body Products, get $2.50 off. So at Target today I picked up two things of wipes priced at 2.39/each. I give my 2.50 coupon & it scans just fine! So I basically got 1 wipe for free! I cringe at the thought of all those coupons I threw out & all the wipes I've purchased the past 8 years!!

Well hopefully this post will help some other mom out there! I'll still be buying wipes for awhile yet so glad I do know now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home