Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Like we REALLY need this!!

Today was the last day for this deal, so sorry I'm posting it late!

Candy bars! We don't need them, but when they are almost free...well, gotta pick them up!

Walgreens. All MARS candy bars were 3/$1.00 w/ coupon. DOVE is a Mars product & EasySaver catalog says buy $10 worth of DOVE products, get $5 back.

So, you buy 16 candy bars which at regular prices = $10.00. Gave 3/$1.00 coupon, brings it down to $5.34. Do the rebate & you end up paying $.34 for SIXTEEN candy bars!!

Also picked up some more tampons. I have to go count what I have now. I think it's probably a 3 year supply.

I ran into Tammi & Eric at Walgreen's today & Eric had to follow me around to see what I was buying. Gave Tammi a tampon coupon & told her about that deal & they also had to buy the 16 candy bars!! So that ruined my plan of him getting a couple of candy bars w/ his bday card today!!

It's getting late, but there is a preview of tomorrow's ad up on the net already so I'm making out my list already :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Seriously Lisa, WHAT are you going to do with ALL THOSE TAMPONS??! You will still be using your supply when Lexi starts her period!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Well I do have 2 bathrooms that I use, so it's nice to have them both well stocked!!

I counted. I have 5 boxes that have 40/each, 8 boxes that are 16/each, 2 boxes that are 18/each, 4 boxes that are 20/each. Then I have 7 boxes of 22/each panty liners, 2 boxes of 28/each pads, 2 boxes of 48/each liners & 24 pads from an opened box. Oh & then I just bought 2 more boxes of pads of Stayfree today at Walgreens.

But the thing is I probably paid for my 5 YEARS worth of supply what normal people would pay for a few months!

And if I have it yet when Lexi needs it, I'll tell her to send a box or two to Lanie ;-)

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home