Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Halloween 1982

Halloween is coming! Thought I'd share this old one I dug up! It's only 24 years ago!!! Oh my, did I just say that?!!? I'm really aging myself!! I was 10 years old!! I'm sure you can tell what I was dressed as, but just in case you can't.... check this picture out. http://gallery.bayazidi.net/d/1040-1/smurfette_Smurfs_.jpg

When we were looking through these old pictures today, I asked Nick if he knew who the other person was. Of course he did...he said "Barb" LOLOLOLOLOLOL Then I looked again & I guess it does look like her!

Oh, and Nick LAUGHED at the *apples* I got!

So who remembers our old kitchen!? And that phone!? We were able to get that cord to stretch all the way to the den for some privacy!! Or else we'd go around the corner into the bread closet (or whatever that closet was for!!). My older siblings had to do that more than me. I was really cool cause I got a PHONE IN MY BEDROOM when I was a teenager!! Can you imagine?!? A PHONE in the BEDROOM!!! I think I was married when CORDLESS PHONES become the thing!

Where is that black phone mom? I'm sure it's worth a mint on Ebay!
 
 Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the phone company picked up the phone and gave us a more modern one.
Where did you find this picture sure is cute.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are sure that is barb, my mom,dad and i think that is my dad it looks alot like him if it isnt

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry ifor got to put names on that message anyways,mitch tammi and eric

Eric

12:28 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

You have to read what I wrote again. I asked NICK if he knew who that was & he said, ya, it's Barb. But he was wrong. But it does sort of look like it COULD be Barb. Yes, it is Mitch.

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u never said in there that it is barb

3:51 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

No, I never said it was Barb, you did in your comment above.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home