Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Farm FIELD TRIP!

On Tuesday I went with Lexi's class on their field trip. Both kgarten classes went together, so a total of 29 students (one was out sick). We hit FIVE farms! The first one was a DAIRY farm. It was the school secretary's farm.

I had 4 kids in my van. Two boys & two girls. One boy....let's just say WOW. After 2 farms, the teacher said we were making a switch. How did she know?! She asked how he was & I didn't really say & then she says "you are being too nice!" So then I got a different little boy & he was so nice!! He had to sit by me for lunch & then just followed me around! Very sweet kid! There is EDDIE in the back row in a red coat. It looks like he is about to put straw on the girl in front of him!! But really, he was a good kid! LOL

It was a fun day!
 
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home