Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Monday, October 23, 2006

Volleyball

Saturday we went to Sioux Falls, SD to watch Ashley play volleyball. In my van was me, Grandma, Nick, Eric, & Lexi on the way there. We got there at noon on Saturday, did a little shopping, ate lunch & checked into the hotel. The kids did some swimming & I did a little more shopping. Was sick with a cold so just came back with a headache. Then Grandpa & Mark came. We ate supper & then headed to Augustana College where Chris, Jean, & Sara joined us! MSU lost in 3 games & I lost my voice as well. Headed back to the hotel. We ended up with 8 of us in the room/suite. Grandma/Grandpa had a bed & Ashley & I shared one. Nick & Eric shared the hideabed & Lexi slept on the floor & Mark slept on a blow up matress. Have you ever slept in a room with 7 other people?! Let's say it was interesting. I did get some sleep surprisingly. I never heard Mark's cell phone go off at 5:30 am. What the hell is up w/ JP calling at THAT hour?!!? And let's just say that we can all feel sorry for my mom. Besides the loud snoring dad does, he TALKS in his sleep. We didn't hear any curse words, but did hear him say "GET OFF THE ROAD" a few times. Of course he denies talking in his sleep.

We got home in plenty of time for the Vikings game on Sunday. I tried to rest from my cold but ended up taking some pills I probably shouldn't of & felt worse. Now the cough is coming. Zander has the cough now again & Zachary still has the runny nose. We just need some warm weather I think!

 
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun nite glad everyone could join us.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home