Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sick Sick Sick!!

Well it was a rough night for Zander & myself last night. I was in bed coughing & so was he. I went up at 1:00 to give him some more cough syrup & took some myself. We then laid in the recliner to see if sitting up/sleeping would help us. It didn't. We both laid there for an hour & then I put him back to bed. I got a little sleep on the couch before everyone woke up at 6:30 this morning. Zander included. He felt warm & his breathing was *off* to me. He didn't sound right. So I cancelled his speech class for this morning & we went to the doctor instead. Doctor didn't think he sounded good either so sent us to X-ray. Got the results right away & no sign of pneumonia or bronchitis. He sent us home w/ a neb machine & will have to do 4 treatments/day until he gets better. Well I was hoping to do one when we got home & I knew Zander was tired (it was about 12:30). On the drive home I looked back & said, stay away we are almost home! A minute later I looked back & he was out! So he's sleeping now & we'll have to give him his first treatment when he wakes up.

Zachary has the runny nose business as well but not as bad as Zander or I. I'm sure he'll get is along with everyone else in the house! I just hope we are all healthy for Halloween!! Last year Zander had the puke bug on us & had to miss out!

We need some good health vibes here!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was up until 1am last night with a coughing Lanie. Even the Deslym stuff didn't work. She sounded awful. Found out today a girl at daycare has the croup...fever than cough..while that's what went through Bodie and now I guess lanie. I feel your pain!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home