Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Monday, March 22, 2004

Naps..............

I don't sleep anymore.....I nap. And it'll probably be this way for another few months. Here's how last night went.

Nick & Lexi were in bed by 9 I suppose. Zander was asleep by 10 pm. I should have taken a *nap* at that point. But I didn't. I had auctions end & Phil was on *my* computer since his wireless card went down & is waiting for the replacement. Anyhow, he was doing some fantasy draft. So I finally got use & had to catch up on emails & such. I was up until 11:30. Figured I'd just doze off for my *nap* & Zander would wake since he's been eating every hour or two.

So I layed down & was waken around 1:00 am by Zan Man. He slept THREE hours! WOW! So I fed him.....and then we hear a blood curling scream from Lexi. I knew it wasn't her usual cry/scream. I thought maybe she wet the bed, but like I said, it wasn't a normal cry. So Phil went upstairs. I then heard the word "mouth". Ewwwww. I knew what that meant.

See this WHITE quilt of hers...........



Let's just say the next thing I heard was Phil coming back downstairs & heading to the washing machine. It's now about 1:30 am. First he does some scrubbing. Ewwww Ewww Ewwww. It was nasty.

Then he comes back to bed. Zander dozes off for a bit. Then I hear "MOMMMMMMM MEEEEE" So I head upstairs to check on Lexi. She told me that she had to do it again. So I QUICKLY take her to the bathroom. Get her by the toilet & she manages to barf some more. NASTY Nasty Nasty.

I get her some water & then bring her downstairs. She tells Daddy "I'm having a bad night" Daddy & her camp out on the mattress in the rec room.

I can't fall asleep. Zander wakes back up. I feed him some more & try to settle him down. Change his diaper too. It's about 2:30 now.....Phil takes Lexi back upstairs. Then about 3 am I get Zander asleep & Phil takes him out on the couch. The kid seems to sleep better on the chest of one of us. I think he likes it on his tummy better than his back.

So I got to sleep from 3 am until 6 AM. Zander wakes up & Phil wakes me up. We tried spots. Phil goes to bed & I head to the couch. Feed Zander & take another NAP. Nick wakes up (I think it was 7 but couldn't peel my eyes open to check) & comes down & snuggles next to me. I take a CAT NAP until about 7:30. It's 11:00 pm now & I think I'm ready to nap, but Zander will probably wake soon (he's been asleep since 9 pm) so I may as well wait a bit & feed him & then hope to get a 3 hr NAP in.

Naps..............that's what it's all about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home