Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday

Dearest Husband,

It was nice NOT to get woken up by Zachary this morning. He's usually my alarm clock & climbs into bed & tells me to WOKE UP. Time to WOKE UP MOMMY. Then he wiggles & squirms until I can't take it anymore & I finally get up. Instead, Lexi came down & had to tell us she had diahrhea during the night. Poor thing.

I went to the gym this morning before I picked up the boys. It's been 3 days since I've been there & I could tell. I did a 40 minute workout & that was enough. I ran 2 miles trying for 20 mins but it took me close to 21. I still hate running but thought I better see if I could do it just in case we do the Blast Run on Saturday.

The Z's slept at Grandma & Grandpa's last night & I guess were very good. I know it's hard to believe but they are COMPLETE opposites for her than they are for us at home. They didn't fight at all she said.....until I got there to pick them up. Immediately they fought for my attention & they BOTH had to sit on my lap. Zachary repeated himself 900 times with "I don't wike Nander"

We came home for lunch & then I started the 3 or 4 loads of laundry waiting for me. I hung that all out to dry today, perfect day for that with the wind we had.

Vicki came & played with the kids today again. I guess she was here yesterday & played with Z & Z. Pumpkin is still around. I guess he got INTO the house yesterday. Zander said Grandma let him in. They had all the bedroom & bathroom doors shut so he just checked out the kitchen & living room. They got him out after awhile.

We drove down to the river tonight cause I thought you said you & Nick would be down there fishing. We didn't see you. We saw a new house down there for sale & so I looked it up & see they want a mere $450,000 for it. Wow, we have some pretty wealthy neighbors I guess.

We then waited for Old Bessie to drive by. She never did. The boys were disappointed.

So you didn't keep any of the fish you caught? Nick said you got pulled into the river by a sheephead. And you broke a pole.

Love,
Dearest Wife

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home