Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our New Pet....

I was hanging out laundry yesterday morning & heard some crying...thought who the heck is that?? I didn't recognize it as one of my own whiners.....turn around & here's a cat meowing up a storm! She hung around all day yesterday between our house & the neighbors. Slept on the neighbors front steps & tonight is still around! Kids just got done giving her some milk & bread so she may be on our steps tonight! The kids have named her PUMPKIN. I don't mind this outside pet but I know she doesn't like it cause she's by the door alot wanting to go in!! Sorry, kitty you are NOT going in my house! I wonder how long this pet will last....so far this summer we've been through bunnies...a turtle.....fish.....
 
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home