Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Burning Daylight.....

I took the kids to Lake Hanska tonight. Nick said he knew of a *hot* spot. Well we did catch a few fish, but all pretty much babies! Here he is with his catfish. I caught a baby bullhead & that was it. I had lots of bites but had a hard time hooking them. Lexi & Zander found seashells & toads. Zachary walked around IN the water with his shoes & socks on.
Got home at 8:45 and I'm beat & ready for bed!! Phil worked 12 hours yesterday & today but has tomorrow off. Maybe I can get out of the house kidless for a few hours anyhow!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Way to go Nick! Looks like the kind of fish I catch.

And mom....Hi! and good for you for keeping this blog up for so long. You rock!

Carrie aka drewped

2:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures looks like kids enjoyed park. Love, Grandma

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home