Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

We are Still Waiting.........

for that offer on the cabin! He was suppose to call/email on Tuesday but we didn't hear from him. I decided to email him today to see if he was still interested. I didn't want to be pushy, but yet we want to know!!

He replied back that he is interested but is trying to catch up on a few things. He asked if we planned on being there this weekend at all. I asked if he wanted to look at it again & he said he wanted to show it to one of his kids. So I told him that anytime works for me, name the day/time & I can be over there! So he's gonna call tonight or tomorrow to set something up.

I just wish he'd make the offer so we'd know if we should start packing stuff up or not!


Post a Comment

<< Home