Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Poor Lexi....

So last night she had to sleep on the floor. The plan was to get her a new bed this week. We want to get her one like Nick's & we got his at Walmart so thought we'd just wait until Walmart opened here on Wednesday.

Well, last night, or I should say about 5:00 this morning, she came into our room crying & said she couldn't sleep & wanted her bed back!!

So today her & I went to Mankato to get her a new bed! We got the mattress & of course there is a story with that.

First we went to Slumberland outlet center. Well I was surprised at the price of *just* a mattress, no boxspring needed. I didn't remember how much we paid for Nick's, but it seems like this was a lot more. So I left there to check out Mattress Giant. I was quoted a little less than Slumberland & then said, well just a minute & I was diggin for my calculator to see what I wanted to pay. He asked if I had a number in mind & I was diggin then he said, well it goes on sale on Tuesday so I suppose I can give you that price today. It was about $20 cheaper, & then I said well I do have cash to pay with. Then he gives me the total & I give him my money & needed just over $5 in change. He pulls out his wallet & then says that they don't allow a CASH DRAWER there anymore. HUH!?! I said, what people don't pay in cash these days? It's all credit/debit cards or checks??" Well he didn't have the change & I dug a bit more & did find the exact change! I've never seen that before! CRAZY!!

So we got the mattress.

We then went to Shopko & I found a white bed that we liked. So I got the little tickets to take up front, paid for it & then they said that they didn't have the bed in stock, but they had the headboard. So we got the headboard & raincheck for the bed. I'm going back on Wed so I will hopefully be able to pick it up then.

The poor girl was falling asleep on the couch at 7:15 tonight so I said, come on let's go to bed. I knew she didn't sleep well last night. Well at least tonight she is sleeping on a mattress!! Hopefully she sleeps well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home