Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Dave Says...........

Sell the........

We had a garage sale yesterday & today & it went GREAT!!

We got rid of a TON of stuff. Poor Lexi is sleeping on the floor now! We sold her bed & hopefully next week will be selling our bedroom set. Not our bed, but the headboard, armoire, & dresser/mirror.

I was a little worried early in the week with it SNOWING & freezing cold. It wasn't very fun setting up for the sale, but by Thursday it looked better & then Fri & today were actually very nice. A little cold in the garage, but I survived!

I closed my Ebay store & am getting rid of most of my inventory. That sure has opened up space in the basement too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

Congrats on the sale! I was wishing there were some to go to around here. I did find a church sale on Saturday and got a few things. So you are closing up your ebay shop?? I am tempted to, but I miss the $$!! I haven't done it for a couple of weeks now since we put our house in the market. At any rate, good luck with whatever is in your plans next! :)

4:22 PM  
Blogger Annette said...

err...weeks should read months !

4:23 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Yep the Ebay store is CLOSED! I know we'll definately miss the money! I have to figure out a way to make up for it!

I've still got some stuff around here to sell but need a good kick in the butt to list it!!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home