Whaz Up?

You Tell Me

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Bless Me? Or Bless You?

We were driving to New Ulm this morning & I sneezed. I said "excuse me"

Zander says "no, say Bless You"

I say "Bless Me"

He says "no, Bless You"

I say " Bless You"

He says "Ya, like that"

We had a pretty rough night last night. I went to bed shortly before midnight & about 1:00 am Nick comes into our room. He had been coughing on/off in bed (his allergies). He says "I feel like I'm gonna throw up" So Phil tells him to go to the bathroom then. Instead he lays down by me. Well I quickly got him up & we went upstairs. I gave him some prescription cough syrup (w/ CODIENE to KNOCK him out!!) and told him to lay on the recliner. He said no & went back to bed. I didn't hear him cough much after that.

Then about 4:30 am, Zachary starts crying. I was hoping he'd fall back to sleep. He woke up crying the other night & by the time I got up there, he had stopped. Well, last night he woke Zander up, so Zander yells down the steps "mommy, zachy woke up" (you know, just in case I could't hear him crying!!) So they are both up. I go upstairs to get Zach & bring him down by me. Get back into bed & tell Phil that Zander is up, can you go deal with him. No movement. Next thing I hear Phil telling Zander to get back to bed. I don't know when Phil went upstairs or how I missed him when he did. I must of been out of it or something! So Phil comes back to bed, Zach is with us & squirming around. I hear Zander again upstairs. So I go back up & he just wanted me to tuck him in. So I do that & back to bed w/ Zach still awake. It was about 5:30 when he finally fell back to sleep. An hour later the alarm goes off.

Not a good night for sleep for us. Good thing I can go take a nap now!!! Zach fell asleep on the way home from HyVee & Zander stayed at Grandma's. Should be nice & quiet here for the next couple of hours at least!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home